When you think of "Rent to Own" in the islands, think Dial Rent to Own!
From a humble beginning, Dial Rent-to-Own has become the #1 choice of rent to own in the islands. In 1985, Dial Rent-to-Own had its modest beginnings in Honolulu, Hawaii. By 1991, Dial had grown to 11 Hawaii locations, three Guam locations and one Saipan store. After having its Hawaiian stores purchased by a national rent to own chain, Team Dial focused on servicing customers in the Guam and Saipan branches of the Marianas Islands.
In 2002, Dial Rent-to-Own expanded into the U.S. Virgin Islands. Dial's first store was located on the beautiful tourist destination of St. Thomas. Due to popular demand, Dial expanded its Caribbean presence with a St. Croix location in 2004.
The expansion continued in 2006 with the addition of a location in the Dutch Antilles Island of Aruba. In 2010, the Dial family expanded with the opening of the Curacao location.
Home based in Puerto Rico since 2012, Dial truly operates 'island style' rent-to-own.
We believe in treating our customers with respect and our employees like family. We are service driven and results centered. We are the island choice in rent-to-own.
Milestones Of Dial Rent-To-Own
- 1985 Dial Rent-to-Own begins operation in the State of Hawaii
- 1987 First Dial Rent-to-Own opened in Guam
- 1989 Original Tamuning store splits and Hagatna, Dededo and warehouse opened
- 1990 Saipan store opened
- 1998 Public law no. 24-186 "Rental Purchase Act" (Guam) enacted
- 2002 St. Thomas, USVI store opened
- 2004 St. Croix, USVI store opened
- 2006 Aruba, Neatherlands Antilles store opened
- 2012 Corporate office moved to Puerto Rico, a third store opens on Guam at Mangilao
- 2015 Saipan opens a second store location in Chalan Kanoa